1907: Los Angeles Railway officially opened Division 3 in Cypress Park as a rail division.
Motor coaches are later assigned to the Division on November 22, 1945, in conjunction with rail service.
Although Yellow Car streetcar service is discontinued at the Division on May 21, 1955, the Cypress Park site continues in service today with hundreds of natural gas powered Metro buses serving the San Gabriel Valley Sector.
1955: Los Angeles Transit Lines rolls out service for the last time on five different streetcar lines:
- F (Union Station – South Vermont)
- 5 (Hawthorne – Eagle Rock)
- 7 (South Broadway – Sunset & Spring)
- 8 (West 54th – North Main)
- 9 (West 48th – Lincoln Park)