1925: Pacific Electric begins Wilshire-Sunset Boulevard Line motor coach service.
Three 16-passenger buses are assigned to run every 20 minutes along the 7.7 mile route serving West Hollywood, Sherman, Beverly Hills, and west Wilshire Boulevard.
More information can be found in the June, 1925 issue of Pacific Electric Magazine.
1938: Pacific Electric Railway terminates service to Owensmouth (now Canoga Park) and San Fernando, leaving the terminus of the San Fernando Line at Van Nuys Boulevard and Sherman Way.
By 1952, all rail service in the San Fernando Valley was replaced by buses.